Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Captive But Forbidden by Lynn Raye Harris



Review of Captive but Forbidden by Lynne Raye Harris

Published: June 26, 2012

5 out of 5 smirks

Synopsis: "Public duty
The news that wild socialite Veronica St. Germaine has cleaned up her act and stepped into her father’s shoes as ruler of a Mediterranean principality creates a tabloid frenzy! But it’s not just the paparazzi that are out for blood.…


Private scandal
Duty demands that bodyguard Rajesh Vala must protect Veronica—whatever the cost.… But Veronica has always rebelled against commands, and she isn’t making Raj’s
job easy! He calls it safeguarding. She calls it being held captive at his beach house. Both realize that the attraction between them is inconvenient.… Veronica is forbidden, not for bedding!"


Captive but Forbidden by Lynne Raye Harris, I felt was a mysterious and encouraging story about diversity and love.  What really spoke to me about this story was how you can't really judge a book by its cover and the same goes with people.  I loved how Raj and Veronica seem to anger one another to the point of heated passion.  I loved seeing Raj finally admitting how wrong he was about life and especially about Veronica and find myself rooting for him in the end.  Veronica on the opposite side of the spectrum was a character I really felt for, she never came across as spoiled to me, just really sad.  I give Captive but Forbidden by Lynne Raye Harris 5 smirks because the story was full of surprises I'm sure readers will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment