Friday, September 30, 2011

New Fall TV 2011

Review of New Fall TV (at least the ones I watched ;) )

Ahhhh smell that? It’s Fall which means new Fall TV shows.  I’ve taken the liberty of watching a few shows and am now going to share my opinion on them with all of you.  If you haven’t yet had the time to watch any of these shows, you might feel differently or antsy once you read this review.


Pan Am- Loved it. 5 smirks.  I usually don’t like 60’s themed anything, but this show I couldn’t take my eyes off of.  I like how we get to see into the lives of each main character as they go about doing their jobs working for Pan Am.



The Playboy Club- Adored it. 5 smirks.  This show is very interesting and I can’t wait to see where it takes viewers.  In the first five minutes someone gets murdered and there’s a cover up; truly surprising. I also love that it is set in Chicago.  This show makes me wish I could wear a bunny costume every day.




The Secret Circle- I really want to say this show is witchy…so I will. 5 smirks.  I love the whole secret aspect to the show and how it circles each one of the six families.  Although I have only watched one episode so far, I am really looking forward to the rest of the season.  It makes me wish I had magical powers. Just saying.









New Girl- So geek chic. 4 smirks.  I will continue to watch this show because it makes me laugh and I feel so awkward for the main character Jess.  I also fell in love with her new roommates because it ain’t easy find friends like them.














Hart of Dixie- So fantastic! 5 smirks! Watching this show is like watching what I want for my future to come true.  I love the southern accents and the party’s.  I adore the characters and find myself intensely waiting to see more.  It’s funny and charming.








2 Broke Girls- So very entertaining. 4 smirks. I found myself laughing and shaking my head at the same time.  I would really like this show to survive because I’m kind of invested in seeing what happens to the main characters.






Charlie’s Angels- I’m over Charlie, but his new Angels sure know how to fight. 3-4 smirks, I can’t decide yet.  I love the actresses who play the Angels; I’m just hoping they bring more to the table in the future.  I do plan to keep up with this show, because it is a classic, but I’m still on the fence about it.





Ringer- Intense. 4 smirks.  Love all the actors in this show and as most of you know I am a SMG fan because of BTVS, but this show could go either way for me.  I find myself glued to my chair every time I watch it; however the set up for the show could go either way (make want to watch more or not at all). Crime, mystery, stolen identity, cheating, it has it all.








There you have it! My opinion on some of the hottest new shows on TV this Fall.  Hope you enjoyed this post and/or gave you something to think about before you ditch your much favored TV shows to watch something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment