Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer School


So I thought I would check in with you all to let you know tomorrow I start summer school. Well, technically I started summer school two weeks ago (for an online class) but tomorrow I physically have to go to class which totally sucks. I will try to keep posting reviews on here; however I will have two classes to focus on as well so I might have to surprise you all when I actually post something. I will still be reading books (will have to make time to do so), but I like giving quality reviews so you all may be overloaded with reviews as the summer leaves into fall. 

I also have other responsibilities that may keep me away for awhile, but like I said I will try and post as much as possible. I am a Moderator for an incredible site called Mundie Moms, so I will be showing up there at least 3 times a week (I highly suggest you join the forum or follow the blog, you get to meet great people and have a blast talking about books. Their button is located on the right side of my blog). Another great blog to follow is Good Choice Reading (button also located on the right side of my blog), I really enjoy visiting that blog because the books reviewed there are the same and different from the ones I review. Good Choice Reading is really an up and coming blog and I will not be surprised if by the end of summer it has triple the number of followers it has today.


I am looking forward to reviewing at the very least these next books listed throughout the summer.


Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Shadow of the Vampire by Meagan Hatfield
Jealously (Strange Angels Book 3) by Lili St. Crow
Mockingjay (Final book of The Hunger Game Series) by Suzanne Collins
Succubi Like It Hot by Jill Myles

And I will throw in a few artists, TV shows, and movies to the mix as well. I will be on Twitter pretty much every day however, so you can find me there @MissSnarkyBlog. Thanks for following and I will be seeing you all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment