Thursday, January 1, 2015

To A Fresh Start


To Everyone who still checks in,
It has been a rough couple of years.  I try to read every now and then, but rarely have time to write a review.  I watch A LOT of new shows and movies and again, rarely have time to write a review.  I have higher hopes for this year though.  I want to get back to what made me happy.  Though I know I may very well be talking to myself and stating opinions about books and shows that people could not care less about, someone somewhere might think it could be relevant some day.  It could be the difference between a kindle purchase of $7.99 or $0.99.  I hope to hear from you all in the coming year either via comments or through other social media outlets.
Love,
Miss Snarky


1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for happy healthy years from 2024 onward, that you successfully get your frustrations out, making yourself famous along the way, and perhaps helping make making men who deserve it (me perhaps?) sorry and infamous!
    Very naughtily yours, Panty Buns xx (_|_) :D
    My blog: https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete