Monday, March 15, 2010

Her Name Is Alice by Shinedown


Review of Her Name Is Alice by Shinedown

Released: March 2, 2010

4 out of 5 smirks


I recently listened to a band I have never heard of until a couple of days ago called Shinedown. And let me just say, they are incredible! I thought maybe my taste was just limited to just the song “Her Name Is Alice,” because it was witty and really went with the whole Alice theme of rhymes. That particular song gave me chills and had me singing along by the end of the day. That song was also put on the “Almost Alice Soundtrack.” However, after hearing more of their (Shinedown) music I realized they are amazingly talented. I give them 4 smirks (not all of their songs settle with me, but most do). For more information about Shinedown visit, http://www.shinedown.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment