Monday, March 15, 2010

Introduction

Now I have a blog, woo hoo! I’m MissSnarky and this is A Snarky Space as you can probably tell, if not you shouldn’t be following my blog. In reality I don’t care who “follows” my blog because I mainly made it to put my reviews out there and otherwise be sarcastic, witty, maybe even snarky about my life. I’m an equal opportunity reviewer, books, music, movies, TV shows; it really all just depends on how I feel at the time. I was recommended by a friend to have a blog and a twitter as well as have a system that deals with smirks. So 5 smirks = must get your ass into gear and go read, watch, or listen to what I mention, just saying.

I’m only slightly sure that people will actually look at this blog but either way at least I get my anger issues and opinions out there. See you around A Snarky Space!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! Glad I found you in the blogosphere, Ms. Snarky. And welcome!!

    ReplyDelete