Friday, April 16, 2010

Final Exam Stress














Hey! As most of you know I am currently in college trying to finish my degree. I wanted to let you all know I will not be posting as many reviews in the next couple of weeks due to finals. I should be done by the end of April and be able to review consistently throughout the summer. Already I can tell you I am getting excited to review Burned by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast as well as Dead in the Family by Charlene Harris. Among the other books I have been reading, but have yet to review are The Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine (very thrilling) and The Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson (brilliantly written, laughter for all).

Anyways I suggest reading those two series because they have not let me down yet. And I would love to give you a specific day when I will be back to reviewing and dazzling you all with my witty comments, but I don’t. After finals I plan on drinking because I haven’t had that type of “relaxing” all semester. I also have not had a break from school since I start college (fall, winter, spring, summer) so I think a little bit of reading, drinking, and Buffy should be the cure for me. I’ll keep trying to put up reviews at least 1 a week, but don’t hold me to it. Good luck to everyone who has tests and/or finals to study for! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment